Friday, October 22, 2010

HAIKU

Taking a journey
I go where the wind takes me
I take my time

I relies my mind
Making the waves rush things
Then I'm dry

When I'm dry
I wipe the mirror
Looking through my reflection

I listen to the rain
I felt my tears on my face
I then wipe them away

The wind hits against my face
I see the sense of humor
It slapped me back into reality

The sunrise beyond the tree
The leafs fall off the tree
The beauty of the snow covers the tree

The curves of her mouth curl up
In the amazement of my heart
She has made me happy

I read but do not listen
My mind is cluttered by the gutter
The garbage fills the trash

The birds of the morning
Lifts my spirit and rises my soul
I am in the sensation of happiness

Walking around in the world of confusion
I walk up the hill of strength
Thank God i made it to heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment