Thursday, October 21, 2010

A personal memory

Write, quickly, apersonal memeory of either swimming or: a time you were totally happy, or a time you were decluded with your own power.

I don't have just one happy time but I have two times when I was happy. My first time when i was happy was when I went to the movies with my mom. My mom is a real bad butt so we went from Shrek, to Just Wright, to Sex in the city. Since that was my first time seeing that movie it was crazy so i had to close my eyes and pretend like I didn't see it. my second time I was happy was when I talked to my best friend Cameron and he told me all his feelings torwards me and i was comfrotable telling him my feelings. Those were my happy times because in both those events i was really happy and i was with people i really love.

No comments:

Post a Comment