Sunday, October 10, 2010

If i could cook any meal for my family........

If  you could cook any meal for you family, what would you cook?
Describe the meal and tell how you would make it.
       
 If I could make any meal for my family it would be turkey with green beans, stuffing, mash potatoes, and macaroni and cheese. I would make the turkey by cleaning and stuffing it with veggies, and baking it in the oven for the night. I would make the green beans by putting seasonings in it and stirring it up and letting it sit until its done. i would make stuffing the same as well as green beans, I would make the potatoes by mashing the whole ones I have and the putting seasoning in it, checking on how it taste and stirring it up and its done. I would make the macaroni and  cheese by grading cheese the pouring into the noodles, then i would put some water into it but the right amount, the let the cheese melt and pour everything up in the macaroni and finally im done with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment