Sunday, December 19, 2010

Being a good painter

Imagine you were a wonderful painter and your parents would let you paint anything you wanted on your bedroom walls. What would you paint. Use lots of details to describe your art work.
                     If I was a wonderful painter and I could paint anything on my bedroom wall with my parent's permission, I would paint a picture of the ocean and the sunset behind it and the sand with the Dolphins swimming on the side. I would paint the beautiful sky and everything beautiful in the ocean. I would put it in the middle of the wall in my bedroom, so I could see how beautiful it is and watch it before I go to bed everynight, so everytime I go to bed I'm at peace with myself asleep and could dream about things beautiful and wonderul in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment