Friday, December 17, 2010

Twenty feet tall

Imagine you were twenty feet tall. Describe what life would be like.
                               If i was twenty feet tall, I would probably not like it so much because since Ive been little I've been taller then everyone else I've been around so it would probably be hell for me, but anyone else would feel like their in heaven. To me life would be miserable and mighty high. I wouldn't know what it would feel like to be short. I love being at the size that I am because I am not to tall and not to short. I mean I wish I was shorter but since I'm not I think I really appreciate the size I'm already at. So if I was twenty feet tall, I think i would be too tall and maybe even be a Giant. I think i would be called Andrea the Giant, but since I'm not and thank God I'm happy being the size that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment