Friday, December 17, 2010

when i won something

 Think of a time when you've won something tell what you won and how you won it.

One of the time I won something was when I was running track against 4 people. They called it the 4'40 and it was two laps around the track. I was in first place at the begining and all through the whole race. I was slowing down and some one was behind me very close behind but I just couldn't stop running. I felt that I had to make it to my destination and achieve something in this race. The person was almost on my tail in first place at the end until i boosted up my speed and won the race. I felt so good after winning first place while I had  so many friends cheering for me. I came home very proud of myself and what i accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment