Sunday, December 19, 2010

The oldest person

Describe the oldest person you know
            Th oldest person I know is light skinned but she doesn't look old. She looks younger then her own age. She is short goodlooking and she has alot of wisdom and talent. She could cook, clean, and she is the best security guard in the world. She never completely finsh high school yet she was a strong educated women with goals in her life. She had some struggles she went through but yet she still made it through life. This women is not only a leader to her 4 children she had and raised but also to me for her courage and life. she taught me things i couldn't teach my self, she may have not told me that she loved me all the time but i knew it without her words and affection because she showed me with her wisdom and care. whos is this women that is the meaning of why I'm writing this? None other then the women that gave birth to my mother, that gave birth to me. My grandmother!

No comments:

Post a Comment