Friday, December 17, 2010

New kind of sandwich

Invent a new kind of sandwich. Describe what is on it and how you would make it.
     If I invented a sandwich it would be a ice cream english toffee temptation sandwich. This sandwich would have sweet cookie dough on the outside of the sandwich and on the inside you would have english toffe temptation ice cream. In the ice cream it would be vanilla with toffee, caramel, and chocolate chips inside of the ice cream. I would name it the incredible toffee ice sandwich. I would make it by making a dough like sandwich bread sweet like chocolate chip cookie dough and I would make the ice cream and put it on top of the dough bread and put the other dough bread part on top. After i put it together I put it into the freezer to let it stick together, and that would be how you make the incredible toffee ice sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment