Sunday, December 19, 2010

The yougest peron

Describe the youngest person you know
      The youngest person I know just came into my life after being inside of his mother's womd for about 8 months or 9 and was delivered earlier then his time to be delivered. I was there when he was born and when he was taken home. I was there when he took his first pictures at the hospital with his father. I was there when he was breast fed and threw up. He was a suprise to me because of how soon he came and how beautiful he was and the joy in my and his parent's eyes when we saw him. He was so breath taking and handsome. Until this day i have come to write that he is the youngest and the most wonderful person in my life that i have come to know. He looks like his mom but has the stomach of his dad. He is my baby Cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment