Saturday, January 15, 2011

How to make a nrw friend

I would make a new friend by at first picking a person I have payed very close attention to and greeting myself to them in anyway possible that i can. For example, I met my best friend Lakia when I greeted myself by asking her what book she was holding in her hand. She was new to the school and didnt Know anyone but the people she lived by. We talked in the classes that we had together and next thing I knew talking in classes turned into talking outside of classes and hanging out togther all the time. Every situation we had we worked it all out togther. We have been best friends for over a year now and don't plan on giving up on eachother. I may have moved but we talk everyday and i really do hope that our frienship last for the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment