Tuesday, January 18, 2011

living during decade

 If i could live during any decade it would be during slave times to see how it was back then. I would want to be invisable alittle so i guess it wouldn't really be living there it would just be staying for a little while and that's about it. When I explore with what it's like out there I would try to fix things even if it were not my time and It felt like I couldn't. I would try to make white people realize how ignorant they are acting. I would try to make black people stand up against what they believe in, and I would try to make things go my way. I would try to stop segregation like Martin Luther King and Malcom X and Harrit Tubman. I would try to make a differnce in the world and the way people view it. I really would hope that i mad much a difference to.

No comments:

Post a Comment