Saturday, January 15, 2011

typical day of my life

A typical day in my life would be when i go to school over the week, and when i hang out with my friends over the weekend. When i got to school over the week, I wake up, brush my teeth, wash my face, and get dressed. After i get all my stuff ready and i do my hair, then i walk to the bus stop to wait for the school bus to pick me up. While im waiting i talk to my friend ayrianna about our weekend and what we did all weekend. Then I get on the bus and go to school. I go to all my classes and do my work. I write down my homework and then after my last class for lunch, I go get my lunch, eat it with my friends and hang out and talk about random things. After that i finish my day out and go to track practice. At track practice i lift weights and run. Then i go to the library and do some of my home work. Finally I got home and do my homework, study, eat, take a bath, talk on my phone for a while and go to sleep. My life doesnt sounds so fun but when i look at it i don't think i would change it cus it is me who makes my life the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment