Saturday, January 15, 2011

moment with a family member

If i could spend a day with one family member it wouldn't just be one family member, it would be three. If i could spend a day with all three family members i would spend it with, my mommy, my brother, and my aunties. I would spend my day with my mommy because, she is the closest, most caring and loving person i have in my life. When im with her my day goes by fast when we are together. People usually mistake us for sisters yet i never treat my mother has though she is my sister because I have more respect then to do that. We normally have fun together unless she is taking care of business, try to entertain myself.  I would spend a day with my brother bacuse he knows almost everything about me, and would alwats be ther for me and we could talk about anything. My brother is like my twin even though we aren't twins. Although he sometimes jugdes me to be so young and immature he can be a big help, and finally I would spend a day with my aunties because, they are very entertaining and will always let me know i am loved and appreciate. Some times I wish they could be with me everywhere and guide and entertain me but life doesnt work like that. They are like a second half of me in which I hope to never loose. These people are really big in my life and i really appreciate them with all my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment