Saturday, January 15, 2011

pride in your work

Discuss the importance of pride in one's work
Pride is a very impoartant thing in one's work because if you have pride in your work then you know that you've done a good job. However, if you don't have pride in your work then you may not have done a good job. For example, if a car company made a car abd had pride in it, then that means that they have done a good job and they will now and see that people will be more eager to  buy it. Where as if some other company has not done a good job or may think that they have but arent so proud of their work and themselves then, they will not get as many customers to buy their vehicle. know that I for a fact complete everything i can to be proud of my work because then, If i have proud, ill be more confident in winning. If i feel like everything about my work is better then anyone else's then I will know that i have done a great job and that I am proud of my work and will succeed at whatever I do

No comments:

Post a Comment