Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Autobiography of Me

                      Born in Inglewood at Danielle Freeman Memorial hospital Friday April 14, 1995 at 1:45 in the afternoon, i came out of my mother's womb basically dead. I was black and purple, and wasn't breathing at all. I was also a rather skinny baby but that hasn't change over the years. Anyway the doctor had to revive me, which is why I am known as a miracle baby. My mother brougth me home one easter day Sunday April 16, 1995 which is why she calls me her easter bunny.
                     During this time I was the only child, granddaughter, and niece in the family. I was spoiled also throughout the 5 years of my life, because of the fact that i was the only one. When I was 4 years old going to preschool one day, I was walking with my mom, singing my numbers in spanish, when i fell and cracked my chin open. I was rushed to the hospital immediately. My mom cried so much since that was the third event that happened that was unfortunte.The first was when she raised the car seat up and i fell out of it and hit my head on the floor. The second one was when she put my pacifire in my shirt and it was attached to my skin. my grandmother was furious with all of the events since I was her first and only grand baby she had at the time she wasn't very happy with me getting hurt alot. After that I got stitches. My 5 years with being the only granddaughter was pretty sweet, besides the fact that my dad was rarely in my life.
               My dad was a man I rarely saw and rarely loved. I mean I had more love for him, then he ever did for me. My dad spoiled me with everything I wanted but he never spoiled me so much with love. He put me in predicaments that risked my life. Alll my love for him turned into hate when he didn't believe me when something happened reallly important for a parent to believe a child about and when he never came back to see me after I set in the window waiting to see if he would come back for me for over a month, there was nothing to say.
              My brother came into the world August 25, 2000 the exact day Aaliyah the singer died R.I.P. Like they say everyone whodies bring in a new person wel at least I think that's how it goes. I hoped for a sister but he was my baby and still is even though he gets on my nerves, i love him to death. He was the second grandchild and distraction from my attention but I was cool with it son I got over it. After that many other grandchildren decided to appear, which to me was cool, because I wasn't alone anymore. it was my cousin T.J., Alex, Jeremiah, Jayden, Essence, Katelin, B.J., and Emari.
                 I was very intelligent in school as well. I got good grades because my mother always pushed me to my fullest, and she would never let me forget that I could do anything I set my mind on. She told me to never tell her what I couldn't do because she never wanted to hear what I couldn't do. I graduated from preschool and past kindergarten. i went through first to fifth grade still trying to figure my self out and what i wanted to be. I was very insecure but I loved myself to at the same time. I graduated fifth grade happy that i had succeed in alot. When I entered middle school I was happy and excited.
                     I pasted middle school with a whole lot of drama. i got into 2 fights in Dana Middle school but I manage to make it through with good grades. i maintained my grades and made sure that i was always focused. By the time I hit high schoolmy life was different, but like they say the only constant thing in life is change so minus well get us to it. Any way I had alot of confidence in myself yet I faced alot of obstacles that I was dealing with during the time of my 9th grade year. I didn't really respect myself and i would chase after guys. I went to San Pedro High school most of my high school year and then i moved out of San Pedro and went to City Honors High school where I ran into new people and friends and old ones as well. My 10th grade year at CHHS was alright in the begining which around this time of my life I had a boy friend named Cameron Hilary we aren't really official until oct-14,-2011 but he and I are fully committed to each other. he is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Well this is as far as I have gotten on my journey of life. I see a bright future ahead of me as well and that is what I really hope for with the help of my father in Heaven. I hope to make something big of myself that could change the world and my self for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment