Saturday, January 15, 2011

To end a relationship

Well I think it's pretty simple to how people should brake up with someone. As long as its not through texting, through the phone, through a friend, through email, through anything that is not you really or isn't in person, then I think anyone can brake up with another person really easy. For example I was with my boyfriend for about 3 weeks and going okay except for the fact that he always talked to me about sex and wanting to do it. He would touch me in ways that were wrong and to me i just didn't feel right. I wasn't in love with him nor did i want to have sex with him. So one day i sat down and thought about everything and how i really liked him just not some of the things he did. While thinking about it I decided that i should brake up with him. So when i got to school the next day i sat him down and explain to him what i didn't like and what he was doing that was wrong. I told him that i just wasn't ready and that I couldn't do anything i wasn't ready for and that him pressuring me didn't make anything any better. So he understood and we decided to just be friends together. He respected the way i broke up with him and how i did it in person and to his face instead of doing it through the phone or through a friend. I was proud of myself for doing somthing so brave in a very well mannered way

No comments:

Post a Comment