Saturday, January 15, 2011

what's special about me

what is special about you? Explain what makes you a unique indiviual.
Don't get me started with this subject. What makes me special individual is that I am very unique and wonderful. I don't see how anyone couldn't love me unless they didn't know me, and I mean if you don't get the chance to know me or won't take the chance, then the only reason to not like me is because you are a hater, and if you have tooken this offensive then I have just proven, my point. I am sweet, adorable, loving, lovable, active, smart creative, a genius, beautiful, expressive, loyal, committed, mature reaponsible, and too much for words. I am not what everyone calls me or says about me. I am the person that i feel i am without everyones judgement. So if anyone thinks I care about their comments then stop thinking because your dead wrong. I'm sorry to get all into to this but just know that I am more then the beauty of my existance and the shell on my outer body .......i am lashon andrea lachapelle smith and that is someone you"ll never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment